Cosmetic Acupuncture is a safe, gentle and non-invasive anti-ageing alternative to medical and skin treatments such as Botox, chemical peels, micro-dermabrasion and surgery. Cosmetic Acupuncture has been used for thousands of years in China as a beauty secret and is now becoming increasingly popular in the UK, USA and Australia for creating a more youthful and glowing appearance, whilst also improving your overall health.
Our Acupuncturist Amie has undertaken additional training to learn the very best cosmetic acupuncture techniques from some of the experts in the field including, Dr. Vivian Tam. After experiencing cosmetic acupuncture and the improvements in her skin, Amie was impassioned to discover more about this beautiful treatment and to share this beautiful treatment with others.
How does Cosmetic Acupuncture work?
Cosmetic Acupuncture involves inserting very fine needles* into the face to stimulate the natural production of collagen and elastin, and increase circulation. Increased blood and lymph flow allows more oxygen and nutrients to reach the area, whilst also encouraging the removal of toxic waste products. This is a whole body treatment treating underlying disharmonies within the body, leaving you feeling relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated.
Cosmetic Acupuncture can be beneficial in the following areas:
- Promote natural collagen & elastin production to create firmer, plumper skin
- Decrease puffiness & sagging around the eyes
- Hydrate the skin encouraging it to be softer & smoother by improving circulation
- Enhance the radiance of the complexion
- Flesh out sunken areas
- Eliminate fine lines & diminish larger wrinkles
- Lift drooping mouth & eyelids
- Tighten pores & brighten the eyes
- Reduce the visibility of scarring & improve the bodies capacity for healing
- Reduces stress, promote health & wellbeing, leave feeling relaxed & refreshed
To improve your skin health and reduce the signs of ageing without the use of harsh chemicals, give cosmetic acupuncture a try today.
Look out for natural beauty boosting recipes and tips on our blog.
*At Sakura Acupuncture Clinic we only use the highest quality needles available worldwide during facial acupuncture treatments. SEIRIN has a state-of-the-art manufacturing process, ensuring the finest, smoothest, safest and most advanced acupuncture needle available in the world.