Naturobest Prenatal Trimester One 120 chewable tablets
Naturobest Prenatal Trimester One 120 Chewable Tablets.
AUST L: 310148
Trimester one is a crucial time to promote health and wellness, however that can be difficult when up to 85% of women suffer from morning sickness.
When suffering from morning sickness, it can be difficult to swallow capsules as they can stimulate the gag reflex. With Prenatal Trimester One now in a yummy berry-flavoured chewable tablet, this is no longer an issue!
You can rest assured some of your unique nutrient needs are covered as well as being specially formulated in a way that reduces the frequency and severity of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy.
Prenatal Trimester One Chewable is a 2-in-1 formulation, a prenatal vitamin and mineral supplement designed specifically for the first trimester as well as a morning sickness relief formula.
Directions (Adult): Chew one tablet twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label and if symptoms persist, see a healthcare professional. Follow the directions for use and warnings below.
- Contains 75mg of vitamin B6 in a daily dose which has been shown in randomised controlled trials to reduce the frequency and severity of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy. [3, 5-11]
- Does not contain iron. Iron may aggravate the symptoms of morning sickness in some women [1, 2] and routine iron supplementation may not be recommended at all stages of pregnancy . Always seek advice from your health professional.
- Supports healthy foetal brain development [12-14]
- Provides vitamins and minerals which support normal, healthy foetal development.
- Maintains healthy placenta growth.
- Supports a healthy pregnancy and maternal health.
- High quality activated B vitamins such as 25mg of pyridoxal-5′-phosphate, the activated form of B6 and 500mcg of Quatrefolic® (5-MTHF), a bioavailable, active form of folate.
- Copper free formulation! Copper levels rise naturally during pregnancy and supplementation may be unnecessary. Seek advice from your healthcare practitioner.
Only natural flavours used, sweetened with thaumatin and no magnesium stearate.
Daily dose (2 tablets) contains:
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (active vitamin B6)||39.18mg|
|equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20mg|
|equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||30mg|
|Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®)||880mcg|
|equivalent levomefolic acid, 5-MTHF (active folate)||500mcg|
|Hydroxocobalamin (natural vitamin B12)||500mcg|
|Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate||111.48mg|
|equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100mg|
|Colecalciferol (equivalent vitamin D3 500iu)||12.5mcg|
|Tocopherols concentrate – mixed low alpha type||33.34mg|
|equivalent mixed tocopherols||10mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate||40mg|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||34.26mg|
|Colloidal anhydrous silica||15mg|
Warnings: Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This product contains pyridoxine which may be harmful if taken in large amounts for a long time. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
Store below 30 degrees celcius in a cool, dry place. Use only if cap seal is unbroken.