Period Repair Manual by Lara Briden
The book is your guide to better periods. It explains how to use natural treatments such as diet, nutritional supplements, herbal medicine, and body-identical hormones and provides advice and tips for women of every age and situation.
If you have a period (or want a period), then this book is for you.
- How to come off hormonal birth control.
- What your period should be like.
- Things that can go wrong.
- How to talk to your doctor.
- Treatment protocols for all common period problems including PCOS and endometriosis.
The updated, revised edition includes:
- Insights from Jerilynn C. Prior MD, endocrinology professor.
- More than 300 additional references.
- Expanded sections on PCOS and endometriosis.
- A chapter on perimenopause and the menopause transition.
- All new patient stories.
- Special topics such as Histamine Intolerance and How to Choose a Probiotic.
- Suggested brands for supplements.